- Associate Professor – M2S Lab (University of Rennes 2) and INRIA MimeTIC team
- Co-funder and Scientific Council of Golaem company.
My research is concerned with the use of numerical models of humans to study/improve sport performance:
- modelling and understanding motor performance thanks to biomechanical analyses
- use of virtual reality to better understand interactions between players and the visual information uptaken on the opponents’ gestures.
- creation of the next generation of sports training tools based on cutting-edge virtual reality systems and motion sensors.
More information on my personal website.